Cheerful Weather

Amidst the COVID-19 and the lockdown that is making everybody's life miserable, the weather here in the UK has become beautiful. Just looking at the sky delights one's heart and makes us forget everything, i.e. fear of getting the virus and losing jobs, changes in the study mode, not finding enough supplies in supermarkets, loneliness, and the list goes on ad infinitum

Days have become longer—the sun rises as early as 6 am and sets as late as 8 pm. This is completely new to me but I am quite enjoying the new experience. The chirpings of the birds and some weird sounds of the seagulls early in the mornings give me a mixture of feeling but I tend to listen more to the birds making melodious sounds that boost me up, push me out of the bed and generate positive feelings to sustain all day regardless of what is going around. Luckily, I have a sun-facing window from where I can receive direct sunlight till the afternoon that cheers me up, and energises to see things positively and continue pursuing one's goal. I also do not get the feeling of proper lockdown

Although I have started eating more frequently than I used to do, I do limit myself and exercise regularly in order to remain fit—or not to let the nerves in my body get shrunk because of less mobility. 😊

I have added some pictures that I have taken today. These are the sources of happiness and living life. No matter what happens, just look around you and you will find a source to smile at and be positive about.

As we say that everything is impermanent these pandemic and the suffering too are impermanent. They won't last eternally.


Receiving direct sunlight inside my room every morning.
Outside view from my window. Peeking out of the window also brings happiness. The streets are empty but are quiet and peaceful. What else is needed other than the peaceful streets.
There are very few people even outside of the Sainsbury's. This street is usually very busy and crowded.
Kind of breakfast I eat during the lockdown. 
Park Street, usually one of the busiest roads with plenty of shops on either side. Now the street is empty only with few takeaway restaurants opened and some pedestrians.

A beautiful graffiti, a girl holding flowers. This looks even more beautiful under this crystal clear sky, bringing happiness and smile to everyone looking at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Creating

Finding the Unfound (Part 1)

Finding the Unfound (Part 2)